– Dennis Mattingly opens his first title company.
– Shawn Freibert opens his first title company.
– Dennis Mattingly teams up with two partners to found a national title company with centralized processing and multi-state locations.
– Shawn Freibert becomes a member of a new title company that has a multi-state scope and features centralized processing.
– First American Title Insurance Company purchases a minority interest in Shawn Freibert’s title company.
– First American Title Insurance Company purchases Shawn Freibert’s title company outright, at which time Shawn Freibert becomes a vice-president.
– Shawn Freibert opens a new title company, once again becoming a national agent for both First American Title Insurance Company and Fidelity National Title Group.
– Shawn Freibert and Dennis Mattingly become partners and start Acuity National Real Estate Solutions LLC, doing business as Freibert & Mattingly Title Group, LLC.
– Acuity National Real Estate Solutions, LLC, becomes a fifty-state solution for both its residential and REO clients.
– Acuity National Real Estate Solutions, LLC, begins using the ResWare software, allowing it to become one of the most efficient and technologically advanced title companies in the country. Clients now have a portal giving them 24-hour access to files and allowing them to upload or download documents at any time.